This Saturday is the second annual Devour Des Moines.
I heard about this event last year and was bummed that I didn’t sign up for it. This year, I’m finally participating in it. It’s going to be super awesome because I’m part of a Des Moines food blogger team! FOOODIES ASSEMBLE!!
Related: Devour Des Moines Goody Bag
Here is an example of the ‘water’ portion of the race:
- Participants arrive at Mullet’s via the Meredith trail bridge
- They will then slide down slip n’ slide #1
- Participants must then complete the inflatable ring toss by standing behind the marked line and tossing inflatable ring over a stake. You must get one tube over a stake to advance.
- Participants will then complete slip n’ slide #2
- Participants return to El Bait Shop along Meredith trail
See you out on the course 🙂