This might be one of the best seasons of the year: FOOTBALL SEASON!
How can you not love waking up to a cool dew on the grass, crisp blue sky, the smell of charcoal grills and the sound of the drumline in the distance on a Saturday morning? Tailgating is an exciting time to celebrate a team before and after a game.
The American Tailgaters Association estimates 27 million fans tailgate annually.
Here are some tips to plan the perfect tailgate:
- The tailgating menu: Food is by far one of the most crucial part of a tailgate. Grilled-food staples, include burgers, sausage, chicken, pork chops and baby-back ribs. Don’t forget sides, too! Choosing one perfect main course item may make you a champ and build your reputation as a pre-game perfectionist, but a proper tailgate meal requires snacks, salads and dessert.
- The Grill: The Element Portable Grill is going to make your tailgate experience a memorable one. It’s sleek and elegant design, and durable functionality will have you wanting to grill for the whole parking lot!
- Drinks: Beer here!!! The beverage of choice for most tailgating parties is beer. Bring your favorite six pack, or case. Katie on Facebook said you can’t forget the jello shots. Don’t forget the bloody marry mix, too. If kids are around, throw some juice or soda in the cooler.
- Feel the Chill: In order to be completely successful, you need ICE to keep your coolers cool, and your drinks refreshing. Do not forget that part.
- Remember the essentials. Have an ‘essentials’ list. It could look something like this: cutting boards, mixing bowls, serving platters, a can opener, paper towels, yard games and more.